Sunday, April 19, 2020

ADRIFT IN SOHO AUDIENCE REACTIONS

Audience reaction to 'Adrift in Soho'.




Over the past few months we have conducted audience testing in writing to find out about how the public would react to the film. 

We were so encouraged by the reaction that we decided to make every effort for the film to receive the widest possible release. 

GOOD NEWS
Release date: June 2, 2020 worldwide online.

These are some of the opinions.



"It felt like a time machine"


"I was very moved" 


"Engrossing"


"Soho was excellently portrayed"


"Extremely evocative"


"I felt I was adrift with the characters"


"Loved the atmosphere, lighting, music, editing"


"Moments of great atmosphere"


"Powerful and moving imagery"


"Intelligent film with meaning behind it"


"I loved the mood, the atmosphere, the visual style"


"The ideas were profound"


"It was thought-provoking and wonderfully atmospheric"


"A stream of consciousness"


"Portrait of a time in which the world was on the brink of a new age"


"Enthralling film" 


"Atmospheric and reflective"


"Loved the whole atmosphere"


"Well directed, excellent attention to detail"


"Wonderful atmosphere"


"It showed the real and the lost Soho"


"I took me on a journey of an era I didn't know"